291. Which of the following republics did not participate in the out through of Kushana ruler from Himachal region?
292. Who erected the Rock edict at Kalsi on the confluence of the Tons and the Jamuna (Sirmour state)?
c) Lord Buddha
293. Rahun were ruled by –
294. The earliest capital of the Kuluta state was-
295. Who built the fort of Nagarkot in the ancient period?
c) Sansar Chand
d) Ghamand Chand
296. Who was the Chief Counsellor of the Aryan King Divodas?
b) Kapil muni
c) Rishi Bhardwaj
d) Ved vyas
297. Where was the 40 years war between Kirata King Shambar and Aryan King Divodas took place?
298. Who supported the Kirata King Shambra in the Kirata Aryan war?
a) Matsaya Naresh
c) Shringi Rishi
299. The earliest inhabitants of Himachal Pradesh, which find mention in the Rig Veda, today represented by:
a) Kolis, Halis and Doms
b) Rajput, Brahmins and Khtris
c) Khatri, Shudra and Rajput
d) Buddhhist and Tibetans
300. The second wave which entered Himachal Pradesh in 3rd Milennium B.C are identified with-
a) Brahmins and Rajputs
b) Ahris and Kolis
c) Bhotas and Kiratas
d) kolis and Channals